Message from the Principal
Location and Directions
Opportunities Outside the Classroom
Frisch Parents Association (FPA)
Tuition and Fees
Alumni Information Update
Photos & Videos
Support The Frisch School
Annual Dinner and Scroll of Honor Campaign
Sponsor a Day of Learning
Sponsor a Program
Major Gift Campaign
Rav Shlomo Kahn zt”l Passover Haggadah
Coby Burstein z”l Aliyah Center
Portal & Forms
Follow Us On Twitter
Connect On Facebook
Find Us On Instagram
View us on YouTube
FPA Sign Up
FPA Donation Card
Frisch 2018-2019 Calendar
FPA Sign Up
Purim at Frisch
Please take a moment to review the many FPA sponsored activities listed below and then check those you would like to participate in.
Freshman Brunch: "Where Cubs Become Cougars", October 14, 2018
- Meet and greet freshmen parents on Sunday morning, October 14th as parents await the return of their children from Freshmen Retreat.
Chanukah Gifts for Faculty and Administration
- Select gift for teachers, wrap and distribute during the school day during Chanukah.
Purim Chagigah, March 20, 2019
- Help plan and organize a fun evening filled with student and faculty participation, dancing and delicious refreshments. Wednesday evening, March 20.
Yom Haaztmaut Barbecue
-May 9, 2019 Join the student program, decorate and prep for an outdoor picnic for the entire student body, faculty and administration. Help clean up after the event as well.
- Solicit ads and submit to the school office. Organization and collection of pictures and materials. Layout of calendar graphics. Beginning in April or May and complete by mid-summer.
The Cougar Store
- Ongoing throughout the year, sell Frisch apparel items at key school and sporting events. Work on inventory and research new items to sell.
Cougar Sports BBQ
- May 2019 Collaborate on theme and plan and execute a Spring event which honors all the members of our Sports Teams.
- June 6, 2019 Coordinate and purchase desserts and candy for graduation. Volunteer to greet and check in guests or graduates that evening. Work in connection with the school on this incredible celebration of our graduates.
End of Year Gifts
- Order and wrap gifts for volunteer recognition dessert and support staff lunch.
Parent Chessed Committee
- Help plan and organize several chessed opportunities for Frisch parents to participate in throughout the year.
Please call me at any time as these and other volunteer opportunities become available
Suggestions for additional ways to volunteer: