Message from the Principal
Location and Directions
Opportunities Outside the Classroom
Frisch Parents Association (FPA)
Tuition and Fees
Alumni Summer 2019 Event
Alumni Information Update
Photos & Videos
Support The Frisch School
Annual Dinner and Scroll of Honor Campaign
Sponsor a Day of Learning
Sponsor a Program
Major Gift Campaign
Rav Shlomo Kahn zt”l Passover Haggadah
Coby Burstein z”l Aliyah Center
Portal & Forms
Follow Us On Twitter
Connect On Facebook
Find Us On Instagram
View us on YouTube
FPA Sign Up
FPA Donation Card
FPA Sign Up
Purim at Frisch
Please take a moment to review the many FPA sponsored activities listed below and then check those you would like to participate in.
Freshman Brunch: "Where Cubs Become Cougars", October 6, 2019
- Meet and greet fellow freshmen parents as you await the return of your children from freshman retreat.
Chanukah Gifts for Faculty and Administration (preparation October - December)
- Select and order gift for teachers, wrap and distribute during the school day one day during Chanukah.
Purim Chagigah, March 9, 2020 - (planning begins February)
- Help plan, organize and setup for a fun evening filled with student and faculty participation, dancing and delicious refreshments.
Yom Ha’aztmaut Barbecue, April 29, 2020
- Join the student program, decorate and prep for an outdoor BBQ for the entire student body, faculty and administration. Help clean up after the event as well.
- Solicit calendar ads (April-June). Collect and organize pictures throughout the year. Get school dates, Jewish holiday dates and sponsorships for days of learning from faculty (June-July).
The Cougar Store
- Ongoing throughout the year. Help design Frisch apparel items and sell once a month and at key school and sporting events. Help fill orders and and maintain website and inventory.
Cougar Sports BBQ - May 26, 2020
(Preparation April-May) Buy and wrap presents for coaches and senior athletes. Collaborate with fellow committee members, plan and execute a spring event which honors all the members of our sports teams and raises money for our sports program. Purchase paper goods, centerpieces and set up for event. Solicit donors for raffle.
Graduation - June 4, 2020
- Work in connection with the school on this incredible celebration of our graduates. Coordinate and purchase desserts, candy and paper goods for graduation. Volunteer to greet and usher in guests. Organize graduation photos to be hung in school. Order FPA graduation gifts (blankets) and alphabetize to be given out at graduation. (Blankets should be ordered in the end of April /beginning of May).
End of Year Gifts
- (preparation April-May) Order and wrap gifts for the volunteer recognition dessert and the support staff luncheon.
Parent Chesed Committee
- Help plan and organize several chessed opportunities for Frisch parents to participate in throughout the year.
- Plan and execute sending mishloach manot to the Frisch faculty. (Planning begins after winter break.)
- (May-June) Work in conjunction with members of the Frisch marketing club to design and order a new shirt to be distributed to the students for the upcoming year.
Parent night Out
- (date to be determined) -Help plan, organize and execute an evening for Frisch parents from all communities to get to know one another as they participate in a fun interactive activity with great food and friends. Tasks include: hiring a caterer, planning the menu and the activity for the evening, purchasing paper goods, set up and clean up.
Book Club Committee
- (dates to be determined) Plan three evenings throughout the year to discuss a book with fellow parents & grandparents. The discussions will be led by a faculty moderator. Tasks include: coordinating book choice, liaise with teachers and organize the meetings.
- (Ongoing) Create fliers and labels as needed for all Fpa events.
- Help compose poems to be included with gifts that are being distributed throughout the year.
Parent Teacher Conference Bags
- (October / November) Order and wrap items to be included in a goody bag to be given to teachers at conferences.
Please call me at any time as these and other volunteer opportunities become available
Suggestions for additional ways to volunteer: