- Completed Application: due November 16, 2020
- Application Fee $150.00
- Photo of the Applicant
- Copy of recent grading report
- Names and emails of two 7th or 8th grade teachers who can be emailed to provide a recommendation.
- Parents and students are requested to answer questions listed on the application.
- Students are required to take the CoJDS’s JSAT Level 8 Exam – The exam date will be November 23, 2020.
- Once registered at Frisch, every student must take the Frisch Diagnostic given Spring 2021.
TRANSCRIPT/RECORD RELEASE FORM
Parents are requested to authorize release of records by initialing that portion of the application.
The deadline for the application is November 16, 2020 . Applications from students who want to transfer into Frisch from other schools are accepted on a rolling basis, beginning after March 2, 2021.
Upon receipt of application, parents will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Student visit days will be postponed until second semester in the hopes that 8th graders will be able to visit Frisch in-person prior to the registration deadline in early March.
March 2, 2021