- Completed Application: due November 18, 2019
- Application Fee $150.00
- Photo of the Applicant
- Copy of recent grading report
- Names and emails of two 7th or 8th grade teachers who can be emailed to provide a recommendation.
- Parents and students are requested to answer questions listed on the application.
- Students are required to take the 8th Grade High School Placement Exam – General Studies California Achievement Test (CAT E/SURVEY) and Judaic Studies Exam – (BJE’s) and must register at their current school. If you are not able to register through your current school, please contact Shelley Hill at The Jewish Education Project email@example.com.
- Once registered at Frisch, every student must take the Frisch Diagnostic given Spring 2019.
TRANSCRIPT/RECORD RELEASE FORM
Parents are requested to authorize release of records by initialing that portion of the application.
The deadline for the application is November 18, 2019 . Applications from students who want to transfer into Frisch from other schools are accepted on a rolling basis, beginning after March 5, 2020.
Upon receipt of application, parents will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Student visits are limited to designated dates, and must be arranged in advance through our online application.
March 3, 2020